Welcome to Day #2!
Katherine Woodward Thomas
How to Become a “Love Alchemist” and Create your “Happily Even After Life”!
Katherine’s interview has expired. If you want to purchase the Upgrade Package with all the interviews and expert bonuses, CLICK HERE!
In this interview we talk about:
- How people can change and grow out of a relationship.
- Letting go of the stigma around seeing breakups as failures.
- The neurological bonding that happens between people and the importance of honoring the cellular trauma that occurs when we split up.
- Seeing “breakup as nothing short of a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a complete spiritual awakening”.
- How divorce and separation is a “fast track to the center of our false beliefs”.
- The 5 necessary steps to “conscious uncoupling”.
- How to become a “love alchemist” and consciously disappear toxic residue between people who have divorced or separated.
- The healing power in creating “completion rituals” to honor the relationship.
Katherine Woodward Thomas, M.A., MFT is the author of the New York Times Bestseller Conscious Uncoupling: 5 Steps to Living Happily Even After and the national bestseller, Calling in “The One:” 7 Weeks to Attract the Love of Your Life, a licensed marriage and family therapist, and teacher to hundreds of thousands of people from all corners of the globe in her virtual learning communities.
She is the co-creator of the Calling in “The One” and Feminine Power online courses, as well as certified coaches trainings, the originator of the Conscious Uncoupling process and creator of the Conscious Uncoupling online course and certified coaches training. To date, Katherine has trained and certified hundreds of coaches in her highly transformative work.
Katherine has appeared on The Today Show, the Mike & Juliet Show and Good Day L.A., and her work has been featured in the New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, The London Times, Time Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, People magazine, Women’s Health and many other media outlets throughout the world.
Meet your host Susan Jenkins
Susan Jenkins is a Shamanic Practitioner, Spiritual Midwife and Medicine Dreamer who uses shamanic spirit and earth based practices to help people heal, empower themselves, and align with their soul essence and purpose. Susan received her unique gift of sight over three decades ago when she faced a serious health crisis that opened her to the realms of spirit and her shamanic path. She journeys there to receive wisdom, inspiration and guidance from the earth, spirit guides, power animals, the elements and forces of nature. A heart-centered, light worker, Susan works in collaboration with luminous beings to clear, heal, uplift, and balance energies. Clients report profound healing and positive shifts from her work. Susan works with clients in her private program and yearlong group program, “Birthing Yourself Into Being”. New group program starts in June 2016. CLICK HERE to find out more!
Interested in hearing more about me and my journey? Click the button to the left to listen to Neil Sattin’s interview with me!
The Inner Warrior Summit brought to you by SUSAN JENKINS of SHAMANICHEALINGWORK.COM.
COPYRIGHT © 2016 Susan Jenkins. Site Designed by Chloe Faith Graphics.