Welcome to Day #4!
Embodied Shamanism and Narrative Shamanism
Michael’s interview has expired. If you want to purchase the Upgrade Package
with all the interviews and expert bonuses, CLICK HERE!
In this interview we talk about:
- How movement and deep bodywork inspired his “soul remembering”, helped him ground and become fully embodied.
- The powerful impact Gabrielle Roth’s, 5 Rhythms Dance has had on his life.
- Shapeshifting a new reality, transfiguration of consciousness, and recreating a new reality.
- Healing the shadow self, soul retrieval, and seeing life as a hero’s journey.
- Integrity, and how we create our world with every word we speak.
- The power in re-narrating, re-languaging, and rescripting our lives.
- How we’re in a pivotal time in the evolution of human development.
Michael Stone is a shamanic practitioner and teacher who has extensive training in somatic movement and is a certified trainer in Trance Dance, Soul Motion, and Gabrielle Roth’s 5Rhythms. He’s brought his training in communications, gestalt, meditation and psychology together with his spiritual and environmental conviction, to develop a totally unique approach to bringing forth a new depth in social, cultural and environmental awareness. His book, Organizational Shamanism: Revitalizing the Spirit of Work, is due to be published soon. He is on the faculty of The Shift Network, and is currently enrolling people in his course, An Embodied Shamanism Mentorship Program: Shapeshifting into a New Narrative for Your Life.
For more information: http://theshiftnetwork.com/ShapeshiftingANewNarrative/recording
Meet your host Susan Jenkins!
Susan Jenkins is a Shamanic Practitioner, Spiritual Midwife and Medicine Dreamer who uses shamanic spirit and earth based practices to help people heal, empower themselves, and align with their soul essence and purpose. Susan received her unique gift of sight over three decades ago when she faced a serious health crisis that opened her to the realms of spirit and her shamanic path. She journeys there to receive wisdom, inspiration and guidance from the earth, spirit guides, power animals, the elements and forces of nature. A heart-centered, light worker, Susan works in collaboration with luminous beings to clear, heal, uplift, and balance energies. Clients report profound healing and positive shifts from her work. Susan works with clients in her private program and yearlong group program, “Birthing Yourself Into Being”. New group program starts in June 2016. CLICK HERE to find out more!
Interested in hearing more about me and my journey? Click the button to the left to listen to Neil Sattin’s interview with me!