Welcome to Day #17!
Exploring Evolutionary Activism ~ A Tender, Heroic Solution For These Pivotal Times
In this interview we talk about:
- Fusing our “inner work” of personal transformation and awakening to the “outer work” of service and commitment to social justice.
- The inherent opportunity in times of crisis.
- How these are times to follow our heartbreak and inner genius as a way through.
- Rethinking and embracing a more feminine version of heroism.
- How holding a space of basic optimism in these challenging times as both a challenge and necessary moral imperative.
Susan Jenkins is a Shaman Priestess and Medicine Dreamer who uses shamanic spirit and earth based practices to help people heal, empower themselves, and align with their soul essence and purpose. Susan received her unique gift of sight over three decades ago when she faced a serious health crisis that opened her to the realms of spirit and her shamanic path. She journeys there to receive wisdom, inspiration and guidance from the earth, spirit guides, power animals, the elements and forces of nature.
A heart centered light worker, Susan works in collaboration with spirit animals and luminous beings to clear, heal, uplift, and balance energies. Clients report profound healing and positive shifts from working with Susan in her Dreaming and Embodying Your Vision Personal Yearlong Program & her Birthing Yourself Into Being Yearlong Group Program. The next group program begins in June 2018. CLICK HERE to find out more! If you’re interested in working with her privately you can set up a time to talk by CLICKING HERE.
To learn more about my personal healing journey, my vision and shamanic work, please Click the Button to the left to listen to my exclusive interview.
Join Susan on a Tropical Shamanic Retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica from April 22nd – April 28th, 2018 for an empowering, healing, rejuvenating and life changing journey. There’s still space for you!
For more information CLICK HERE: https://www.shamanichealingwork.com/?p=6350