Welcome to Day #20!
Shamanism is a Powerful Pathway to Recovery and Deep Healing
In this interview we talk about:
- Her challenging life initiations and her shamanic path.
- How shamanism can help with addiction and recovery.
- The difference between traditional 12 step meetings and using shamanic practices for recovery.
- The challenges of adolescence, and why there’s such a problem with the onset of addictions at a very early age.
- The power of shamanic breathwork.
- Her new book: Soul Whispering ~ Art of Awakening Shamanic Consciousness
Susan Jenkins is a Shaman Priestess and Medicine Dreamer who uses shamanic spirit and earth based practices to help people heal, empower themselves, and align with their soul essence and purpose. Susan received her unique gift of sight over three decades ago when she faced a serious health crisis that opened her to the realms of spirit and her shamanic path. She journeys there to receive wisdom, inspiration and guidance from the earth, spirit guides, power animals, the elements and forces of nature.
A heart centered light worker, Susan works in collaboration with spirit animals and luminous beings to clear, heal, uplift, and balance energies. Clients report profound healing and positive shifts from working with Susan in her Dreaming and Embodying Your Vision Personal Yearlong Program & her Birthing Yourself Into Being Yearlong Group Program. The next group program begins in June 2018. CLICK HERE to find out more! If you’re interested in working with her privately you can set up a time to talk by CLICKING HERE.
To learn more about my personal healing journey, my vision and shamanic work, please Click the Button to the left to listen to my exclusive interview with Anahita Joon Tehrani.
Join Susan on a Tropical Shamanic Retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica from April 22nd – April 28th, 2018 for an empowering, healing, rejuvenating and life changing journey. There’s still space for you!
For more information CLICK HERE