Welcome to Day #21!
Opening to Your Authentic Power Through Vulnerability and Willingness to Let Your Heart Break, Over and Over Again!
In this interview we talk about:
- Kathy’s passion for championing human beings in living their full potential.
- How Leadership Training completely changed the course of her life.
- How being in esteem and honor, keeping our word, and being in our integrity is so important!
- How our brains are patterned to repeat patterns and how making a promise and “being our word” interrupts the patterns.
- The most common sabotaging behaviors, beliefs, and patterns she’s seen while working as a transformational coach in cultures all over the world.
- The inner power we source when we choose vulnerability, being willing to be wounded, and let our hearts break over and over again.
- Leadership Training and opportunities to work with Kathy to transform your life!
- Kathy’s passion for rescuing dogs and The Samadhi Legacy Foundation, which she founded and is dedicated to rescuing and finding homes for dogs, especially pit bulls.
To sign up for Heartcore Leadership Training click here! (The price is going up right off, so make sure to enroll now!)
Kathy Benson is a highly respected, transformational coach and top leader in Ascension Leadership Training and in Heartcore Leadership Training, a new branch of Heartcore Business, founded by business coach, Shanda Sumpter.
Kathy’s also dedicated her life to rescuing dogs, particularly pit bulls, and is the founder of The Samadhi Legacy Foundation where she has between 45-55 (mostly pitties) dogs constantly under her care! Follow the Samadhi Legacy Foundation on Facebook.
A lover of dogs and people, Kathy is an amazing woman with a huge heart, who’s best known for her Leadership work and helping people get out of their own way, so that they can reach their fullest potential and power.
Susan Jenkins is a Shaman Priestess and Medicine Dreamer who uses shamanic spirit and earth based practices to help people heal, empower themselves, and align with their soul essence and purpose. Susan received her unique gift of sight over three decades ago when she faced a serious health crisis that opened her to the realms of spirit and her shamanic path. She journeys there to receive wisdom, inspiration and guidance from the earth, spirit guides, power animals, the elements and forces of nature.
A heart centered light worker, Susan works in collaboration with spirit animals and luminous beings to clear, heal, uplift, and balance energies. Clients report profound healing and positive shifts from working with Susan in her Dreaming and Embodying Your Vision Personal Yearlong Program & her Birthing Yourself Into Being Yearlong Group Program. The next group program begins in June 2018. CLICK HERE to find out more! If you’re interested in working with her privately you can set up a time to talk by CLICKING HERE.
To learn more about my personal healing journey, my vision and shamanic work, please Click the Button to the left to listen to my exclusive interview with Anahita Joon Tehrani.
Join Susan on a Tropical Shamanic Retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica from April 22nd – April 28th, 2018 for an empowering, healing, rejuvenating and life changing journey. There’s still space for you!
For more information CLICK HERE
The Inner Warrior Summit brought to you by SUSAN JENKINS of SHAMANICHEALINGWORK.COM.
COPYRIGHT © 2018 Susan Jenkins. Site Designed by Chloe Faith Graphics.