Welcome to Day #18
Exploring the Expansive Multidimensional Nature of Our Beings
Gabrielli’s interview has now expired. If you want to purchase the Upgrade Package with all the interviews and expert bonuses CLICK HERE
During the interview we talk about:
- Gabrielli’s near death experience that led her to her unique and cutting edge healing work and practice.
- The multidimensional nature of our infinite beings.
- Live channelling of Kwan Yin, Goddess of Love and Compassion.
- Experience her powerful activations and clearings on the call.
- “Embodiment” – what it is and why it’s so important.
- Getting unstuck when you’re triggered – Working with the primal brain.
- What is a being shift? plus we discuss a new wave of “being shifts”.
- An empowering new perspective on menopause.
As both a teacher and a soulful intuitive, Gabrielli is devoted to helping her clients and students cultivate inner strength, increase consciousness, and develop tools and resources for personal growth and success. Through presentations, consultations, and private sessions, Gabrielli’s unique ability to provide healing and transformation on many levels, has brought life changing results to individuals, families, and schools.
Using her own unique blend of intuition, energetic healing, and neural science techniques – which she calls the Infinity Healing Practice – Gabrielli guides client’s on a journey to discover their essence and access their own knowing to help heal a range of issues, from physical pain to emotional wounds. Gabrielli’s approach addresses all levels of healing on the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual planes, and provides her clients with lasting healing.
In 2010, with the support and co-leadership of friend and colleague, Lori Friedman, the Infinity Healing School was founded. There are now Infinity School training programs in California, New York and Amherst, MA. For more information about Gabrielli’s work and trainings please visit www.gabrielli.org.
**BONUS**- Chloe Urban & Neil Sattin
From Disconnection to Intimacy: The Art of Sacred Relationship
Chloe and Neil’s interview has now expired. If you want to purchase the Upgrade Package with all the interviews and expert bonuses CLICK HERE
During the interview we talk about:
- Discover how to harness the power of relationship to fuel inner growth and transformation
- Free yourself from how relationship “should be” – and make it what you WANT it to be
- Move from control and fear to curiosity and playfulness
- Strategies for maintaining safety and a strong container
- Identify what “level” your relationship is on – and what it takes to improve
- Connect with how you can support each other as partners in healing
- Learn fundamentals for trust and communication
Chloe Urban is a healer, artist and dancer who grew up steeped in nature, creativity, shamanism, and the medicine wheel. She specializes in combining energy work, movement, and inquiry to help people shine more brightly and become more fully embodied.
Meet your host Susan Jenkins!
Susan Jenkins is a Shamanic Practitioner, Spiritual Midwife and Medicine Dreamer who uses shamanic spirit and earth based practices to help people heal, empower themselves, and align with their soul essence and purpose. Susan received her unique gift of sight over three decades ago when she faced a serious health crisis that opened her to the realms of spirit and her shamanic path. She journeys there to receive wisdom, inspiration and guidance from the earth, spirit guides, power animals, the elements and forces of nature. A heart-centered, light worker, Susan works in collaboration with luminous beings to clear, heal, uplift, and balance energies. Clients report profound healing and positive shifts from her work. Susan works with clients in her private “Dreaming and Embodying Your Vision” program (CLICK HERE to find out more) and yearlong group program, “Birthing Yourself Into Being”. New group program starts in June 2016. CLICK HERE to find out more!
Interested in hearing more about me and my journey? Click the button to the left to listen to Neil Sattin’s interview with me!