This is your “Birthing Yourself Into Being” Group Homepage.
Group Program Calendar 2017
Birthing Yourself Into Being Calendar
Thursdays @ 7PM EDT
April 13th, 20th
May 4th, 11th, 18th
June 1st, 15th, 22nd,
July 6th, 13th, 20th
August 3rd, 10th, 17th
Sept 7th, 14th, 21st
October 5th, 12th, 19th
November 2nd, 9th, 16th
Dec 7th, 14th, 21st
Week #1 – Our Journey Begins ~ April 13th, 2017
- Enter the medicine wheel gather by the sacred fire.
- Teachings and overview of each of the 4 cardinal directions.(South/West/North/East)
- Journaling about what came up as some of your work ahead in each direction.
- Work on your vision statement for the year; 6 months from now and a year from now.
- Continue to let things rise up and write them down over this week as you tune in to the directions.
- Get a new journal just for our journey around the medicine wheel, if you don’t have one yet.
Week #2 – “Turtle Journey to Heart Center” April 20th, 2017
Heart Center Within
Gather by sacred fire in medicine wheel.
- Turtle Heart Breathing
- Self acceptance and presence.
- Journey with turtle into your heart center.
Ask what keeps you from being open and trusting? Do you resist and fear being that wide open? If so,why?
Inspired action: Notice how you are in your heart space throughout your day and life. Just notice, accept.
Simply “be with” what arises, and just “is”. Keep working on a powerful vision statement to bring to your 1st session with me.
Week #3 – Journey Into the South May 4th, 2017
Entering the South on the Medicine Wheel (color red, element water)
- Clearing our energy fields and streaming love and light to body through hands.
- Gather by sacred fire in ancient circle of stones.
- Teachings on porcupine medicine, playfulness, vulnerability and protection.
- Overview of the south the place of heart, trust, commitment, vulnerability, surrender, inner children, magical ways, ancestors, and more. Ask what keeps you from being open and trusting?
- Journey to south landscape with deer to meet and invite younger part/s of your self.
- Ask about trust and commitment. Did any young parts of you show up, come back with you?
Journal with any ages of you that you may have seen on the journey. Let them speak. Write with your non-dominant hand to get them started, if that helps. Journal about anything else you learned about yourself as I was talking about the South around trust, commitment, surrender.
~ Be gentle with and accepting of yourself ~
Week #4 – Upperworld Soul Journey with Doves
May 11th, 2017
Gather by Sacred Fire
- Water is the element in the south. We do a clearing the mind practice with water.
- Looking at commitment and trust as a foundation to our south work.
- The importance and power of recommitment and getting back on track.
- Upperworld journey with spirit doves to learn about soul agreements you may have made before incarnating into this lifetime, and the unique gifts you bring that you may be called to share even more than you have to this point.
- Journey south to observe yourself soon after being born and how your experiences and circumstances may affect how you are with trust and commitment.
Look at how you are with trust in yourself and commitment in your life. Do you commit easily? Do you tend to have your foot out the back door at times? Journal on this in relation to your journey to visit your soul before incarnating and what you may have learned in the “journey to self” soon after you were born, and how your experiences may relate to how you trust and commit.
Week #5 – Journey North with Horse to Warrior/ess
May 18th, 2017
Meet at sacred fire circle.
- Earth Breathing Practice
- Horse Medicine ~ Power
- Journey with horse to meet your Inner Warrioress or Warrior to ask them to show you anything from your past that’s important to work on in the south that may be stopping you from being in your authority and true power.Inspired actions:
- Be aware of your warrioress ~ warrior. See through their eyes, ask their guidance and how they would respond in any situation.
- Be aware of when you feel your young self/selves triggered and put them behind you, or in a safe place, so you’re leading and taking actions as your adult self.
- Learn to recognize where in your body you feel this as a telltale sign.
- Practice this is any partnership/s you might be in.
Week #6 Breaking the Silence ~ Healing Ceremony
with White Buffalo Woman
June 1st, 2017
- Gather in dome of light.
- Theme “Breaking the Silence~Speaking Your Truth”
- Journey South to meet and retrieve young selves.
- Gather at healing pool with White Buffalo Woman and spirit guides for baptismal cleansing ceremonyInspired actions:
- Create a journal just for your young retrieved selves to speak through.
- Rewrite, recreate and empower old stories. Burn old stories in fire.
Week #7 – Journey With Whales ~ Ceremony of Unshed Tears June 15th, 2017
- Gather in dome of light.
- Journey south to crystal medicine wheel on the beach.
- Journey with Whale/s for guidance and inspiration.
- Ceremony Releasing Unshed Tears.
Week #8 Journey to Southeast Crystal Cave of Ancestors
June 22nd, 2017
- Teachings about the power of the solstice doorways.(Winter and Summer)
- Susan read the group vision statement.
- Journey with plumed serpent to circle of light beings and elements for cleansing and clearing.
- Journeying into the southeast doorway with the plumed serpent to the crystal cave of ancestors.
- Receive guidance and inspiration from the ancestors about next steps and your vision statement.Inspired actions: Continue with what you’re already working on, including, taking time to pause!
Week #9 – Journey With Unicorn July 6th, 2017
- Susan talks about where we are in our journey and gives a detailed overview of weeks so far.
- Journey with the Magical Unicorn to sacred teepee with spring fed pool inside.
- Uplifting clearing and healing by luminous light beings.
- Passing of the talking stick. Introduce yourself to the group in journey time.
- Honoring your womb/moon lodge.
- Gazing into pool at reflection of the sky and sun. Ask “what is my sun lodge? How can I bring
my moon lodge into my sun lodge?
Week #10 Journey North With Wolf and Nurturing Mothers
July 13th, 2017
- Gather in Dome of Light.
- Journey south to healing pool, gather young selves.
- Journey North to teepee of Nurturing Mothers and wolves.
- Teachings on wolf medicine and finding your power song/s.
- Receive love and nurturing from wolves and mothers.
Week #11 – Journey to Your Inner Family July 20th, 2017
- Applying the medicine wheel teachings in your everyday life.
- Turtle Heart Breathing
- Journey south, merging with tree and journey to meet your inner family.Inspired action:
- Play with seeing through the perspective of members of your spiritual family as you go about your life.
- Journal with each of them, to familiarize yourself with them.
Week #12 Journey With Lizard to Southwest Door
August 3rd, 2017
- Gather at fire in medicine wheel.
- Lizard Medicine teachings.
- Journey with Lizard to the southwest, Door of Man, Door of Dreams.
- Go to Anasazi dwellings and gather with the women.
- Ask about what you need to let go of and shed to deepen your soul dreaming and manifesting.
Inspired action: Call on the Lizard to develop your perceptions, dreaming and clairvoyant skills.
Week #13 Entering into the West ~ Journey with Owl
to “Cave of Self” August 10th, 2017
Gather in Sacred Lodge in Medicine Wheel
* West teachings: Introspection, Humility, Honesty, Authenticity, True Power.
*Journey to circle of guides and the passing of the Obsidian Light Blade.
*Journey to “Cave or Lodge of Self” with owl and owl spirit woman.
Write down everything you saw in journeys. Introspect and reflect on what role each part of you that you might have seen today plays in your life. Are you attached to any in particular? Reflect on why. How have you kept yourself safe by identifying with and “being” her? Then journal about who you would be if you were to shed this particular old skin of you? What wisdom has this part of you held? How has it kept you safe up until now?
Week #14 Journey West to Inner Warrior
Journey with Eagle to Solar Eclipse August 17th, 2017
- Gather in dome of light.
- Significance of and teachings around how to work with energies around lunar and solar eclipses.
- Journey west with puma to meet your inner warrior.
- Journey with eagle to solar eclipse for guidance and inspiration around balancing masculine and feminine energies.Inspired action: Clear away the old in preparation for the solar eclipse on Monday, August 21st. Deepen into energies of this powerful time.